bathroom ideas: clean and simple

Simple, clean and white.  These are the words that come to mind for our basement bathroom reno.  Which I guess isn't a reno, it's more a "let's finally fully finish our basement after four years."  As we gear up to finally complete this project I've had an excuse to browse for clean and simple bathroom inspiration.  And let's face it, that basically means spending hours on Pinterest.  Each one of these bathrooms has elements I love and helped me nail down a plan as we move forward.


Floating Vanity and Round Mirror










I love the mix of the hard edges of the floating vanities with the rounded edges of the mirrors.  Ironically each of these also contains my love of hexagon tiles as well.


Simple and white






 I love the idea of a simple and very neutral colour palette ... white and natural wood tones.



Contrasting Floors






Although I love all white, I also love the idea of a contrasting floor.  It adds a little bit of drama.  



Each of these beautiful bathroom design helped me come up with a design plan for our space.  Can't wait to get things started.


For more inspiring bathrooms visit here.  Happy Monday.








No comments :

Post a Comment